Courses & Duration
ITI Courses available to 12th pass students can be divided into 2 types on the basis of skill sets provided to students:
The college offers one year and two years ITI programmes with an intake of following in each branch, There are two branches which are as under:–
Electrician ( ITI-126 ) Recognized from NCVT and QCI New Delhi
Fitter (ITI -126 ) Recognized from NCVT and QCI New Delhi
- The admission to the various ITI courses are done on the basis of qualifying class 12th examinations in any stream.
- Candidates must have passed/appearing in the class 12th can apply for the ITI programmes as per their choice and preference.
- The admission to the ITI courses is based on Class 12th percentage.
- Some professional ITI courses like ELECTRICIAN, FITTER allow the students of other stream to take admission.
- There are various colleges which offer 6 to 2 years ITI programme. Each college has different admission procedure for this programme. They give admission on the basis of the merit of Class 12th.
- Some public and private college also conducts examinations for the admission to various ITI courses.
Books & Study Materials
- Basic Physical Chemistry, A Complete Introductiaon on Bachelor of Science Level by Dr Wolfgang Schärtl
- B.Sc. Physics Practical – I by Agrawal, Jain & Sharma
- Mathematics for Degree Students for B.Sc. 1st Year by Mittal P.K.
- Physics for Degree Students B.Sc. First Year by Arora C.L.
- Chemistry for Degree Students by Madan R.L.
- A Textbook of Oscillations, Waves And Acoustics by Dr. D. Bhattacharya & Dr. M. Ghosh
Career & Jobs:
- Just like an academic courses, students who have a B.Sc degree also have an excellent employment opportunities. Jobs for B.Sc graduates are not just restricted in the field of science but also they can explore others areas like management, engineering, law etc.
- After the completion of the B.Sc course, students can work in various areas which include both science & non-science fields.
- The job opportunities available for the students are not only great in terms of salary package, but also a satisfying job experience.